Wednesday, January 15, 2014

The thing about cosmetics : Neo Vision Monet Gray 13mm Circle LensesReview

kpop2

After much contemplation and research (of course!), I decided to order some circle lens. Hello to the world of circle lens, here comes a beginner!

kpop2 circle lens

I ordered three pairs from Kpop2. They have a pair for USD $10.99 deals going on right now! Shipping was USD $8.00 with tracking number included. They arrived within 10 days! :D

neovision

The first pair I'm gonna review is Neo Vision Monet in Grey Circle Lenses.

neovision2


Overall Diameter : 14mm

Graphic Diameter : 13mm

Moisture Content : 38%

B.C. : 8.6 mm

neovision3

They look really subtle through the vials.

Here's how they look with and without.

without

with

Comfort Level : TBA

Being a circle lenses beginner, I'm used to normal daily contacts. These lenses were actually really thin and soft. I even had a hard time putting them in, it kept coming out on my left eye D: Plus, they were kinda irritating when they were on. So I had to remove them immediately. JUST BECAUSE I had less sleep the other day. :(

Design : Simple and natural, no obvious enlargement

The reason why I got these lenses! Not too OTP.

Overall thoughts :

I'm still wary on these lenses. :< All in the name of beauty. I probably should stay away from them for awhile. Definitely uncomfortable for a first timer.

P.S. What a phail review. I'll update you all with pictures once I get comfortable with them \(◕ヮ◕)ノ


UPDATE :
Too uncomfortable for me. So I chuck them away as soon as possible.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yes those lenses are freaking uncomfortable i even got headache when wearing then more than 2 hours. I saw many reviews online saying they were most comfortable lenses you ever find....overrated ><

Unknown said...

Yes those lenses are freaking uncomfortable i even got headache when wearing then more than 2 hours. I saw many reviews online saying they were most comfortable lenses you ever find....overrated ><

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 JoJo talks and sings, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena